-Mathematical Miracle of Quran- Watch Video

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
Mathematical Miracle of Quran

[GOOGLEVID]-1092204841961575251&ei=CmxoS9eoFJSs2ALjmfm4CA&q=quran+miracles#[/GOOGLEVID]

One of the Great Miracles. For the first time in history we have a scripture with built-in proof of divine authorship — a superhuman mathematical composition. The Quran is characterized by a unique phenomenon never found in any human authored book. Every element of the Quran is mathematically composed — the suras, the verses, the words, the number of certain letters, the number of words from the same root, the number and variety of divine names, the unique spelling of certain words, the absence or deliberate alteration of certain letters within certain words, and many other elements of the Quran besides its content.

There are two major facets of the Quran's mathematical system:

(1) The mathematical literary composition, and (2) The mathematical structure involving the numbers of suras and verses. Because of this comprehensive mathematical coding, the slightest distortion of the Quran's text or physical arrangement is immediately exposed. In 1968, I realized that the existing English translations of the Quran did not present the truthful message of God's Final Testament. When I saw the truth of God's word thus distorted, I decided to translate the Quran, at least for the benefit of my own children. I vowed to God that I would not move from one verse to the next unless I fully understood it.

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
ONE OF GOD'S GREATEST MIRACLES - THE MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF THE QURAN

[GOOGLEVID]-1331457073395105838&ei=yW5oS5zbMKXe2wK4_qm_CA&q=quran+miracles#[/GOOGLEVID]

Üst