Hadith of The Day !

GuLSerbeti

Narrated by Abu Hurraira: The Messenger of Allah (swt) said, ‘Allah (swt) does not look at your figures nor at your attire but He looks at your Hearts and accomplishments’ [Muslim]

Commentary:

This Hadith highlights the importance of sincerity and good intention. It is therefore, essential every noble action should be based on these two virtues, and the heart should be free from all things that destroy noble deeds. Hypocrisy, ostentation, greed for wealth, riches and other wordly things fall in the category of such evils.

Since the true condition of the heart is known to Allah (swt) alone, the true position of one’s actions will be known on the Day of Resurrection when one will be requited for them by Allah (swt). In this world, one will be treated according to his apparent condition while his insight will be left to Allah (swt)

* (swt) = Subhanehu wa Taala

GuLSerbeti

The Prophet (pbuh) said “Allah has said – every action of the son of Adam is for him except fasting, for that is solely for Me, and I shall reward it (in a special way)…A person who fasts experiences two joys, he is joyful when he breaks his fast, and he is joyful when he meets his Lord”.

Mash’Allah, what a beautiful reward awaits the ones who fast.

Sahih Bukhari

GuLSerbeti

Narrated Sahl:

The Prophet (pbuh) said, “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.”

The Book of Fasting

Sahih Bukhari – Book 3 Volume 31 Hadith No. 120

GuLSerbeti

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah’s mercy:

A man sinned greatly against himself, and when death came to him he charged his sons, saying: When I have died, burn me, then crush me and scatter [my ashes] into the sea, for, by Allah, if my Lord takes possession of me, He will punish me in a manner in which He has punished no one [else]. So they did that to him. Then He said to the earth: Produce what you have taken-and there he was! And He said to him: What induced you to do what you did? He said: Being afraid of You, O my Lord (or he said: Being frightened of You) and because of that He forgave him. (Hadith Qudsi; #32)

GuLSerbeti

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas:
The Prophet used to invoke Allah at night, saying, “O Allah: All the Praises are for You: You are the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth. All the Praises are for You; You are the Maintainer of the Heaven and the Earth and whatever is in them. All the Praises are for You; You are the Light of the Heavens and the Earth. Your Word is the Truth, and Your Promise is the Truth, and the Meeting with You is the Truth, and Paradise is the Truth, and the (Hell) Fire is the Truth, and the Hour is the Truth. O Allah! I surrender myself to You, and I believe in You and I depend upon You, and I repent to You and with You (Your evidences) I stand against my opponents, and to you I leave the judgment (for those who refuse my message). O Allah! Forgive me my sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins I did in secret or in public. You are my only God (Whom I worship) and there is no other God for me (i.e. I worship none but You).”

Bukhari Hadith 482

GuLSerbeti

Narrated by Abu Hurairah "I did not see anyone more handsome as Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam. It was as if the brightness of the sun had shone from his auspicious face. I did not see anyone walk faster than him, as if the earth folded for him. A few moments ago he would be here, and then there. We found it difficult to keep pace when we walked with him, and he walked at his normal pace."
[Tirmidhi]

GuLSerbeti

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When it is a Friday, the angels stand at the gate of the mosque and keep on writing the names of the persons coming to the mosque in succession according to their arrivals. The example of the one who enters the mosque in the earliest hour is that of one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumua prayer) they (i.e. angels) fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."

[Bukhari. Book 13 Hadith 51]

GuLSerbeti

Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr : Once the Prophet (peace be upon him) remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

[Bukhari 57]

GuLSerbeti

Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection."

[Bukhari 504]

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.
It was related by Muslim (also by Malik and Abu Dawud).

with Salaam and orisons.

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection:

Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik).

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
Abu Huraira reported (r.a) : The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Five prayers and from one Friday prayer to (the next) Friday prayer is an expiation (of the sins committed in between their intervals) if major sins are not committed.

Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 448

genc_kalem

Okumak,Yaþamaktýr
Narrated Al-Walid bin 'Aizar:

I heard Abi Amr 'Ash-Shaibani saying, "The owner of this house." he pointed to 'Abdullah's house, "said,

'I asked the Prophet 'Which deed is loved most by Allah?" He replied, 'To offer prayers at their early (very first) stated times.' "

'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, "To be good and dutiful to one's parents,"

'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, To participate in Jihad for Allah's Cause."

'Abdullah added, "The Prophet narrated to me these three things, and if I had asked more, he would have told me more."

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 1

Üst