MASTER TEZLERI-Bediüzzaman Said Nursî ve Risale-i Nur Hareketi ile ilgili

FaKiR

Meþveret Bþk.
Bediüzzaman Said Nursî ve Risale-i Nur Hareketi ile ilgili

Master Tezleri

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMERİKA

Umeyye Yazicioglu

Reconciliation Of Faith And Reason In The Modern Age A Comparison Between Paul Tillich And Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRAK

Muhammad Sha'lan

al-Manhaj al-Tarbawi ‘inda Badi'u'z-Zaman Sa'id al-Nursi (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's Educational Method)

University of Saddam li'l-‘Ulum al-Islamiyya, Musul.

LİBYA

Hasan ‘Abd al-Rahman Bakr

The Influence of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's Thought and Cause

Faculty of Islamic Da'wa, Trablus.

Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Muhammad Mustafa Bin al-Hajj

Hasan ‘Abd al-Rahman Bakr

Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and His Works in His Thought and Cause

Dept. of Qur'anic Sciences, Faculty of Islamic Da'wa, Trablus.

LÜBNAN

‘Abdullah Sharqiyya

Manhaj Badi'u'z-Zaman Sa'id al-Nursi fi Islah al-Din (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's Method of Religious Reform)

Dept. of Philosophy, Humanities Faculty, University of Lebanon, Beirut.

MALEZYA

Mikail Taşdemir

Political Thought of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

International Institute of Islamic Thought, Kuala Lumpur.

March 1999.

Redha Ameur

A Translation of Selected Passages from al-Mathnawi al-‘Arabi al-Nuri in View of the Notion of Ma'rifah in Nursi's Thought

International Institute of Islamic Thought, Kuala Lumpur.

MISIR

Muhammad Kandil

Athar Badi'u'z-Zaman fi Mujtama' Turkiya al-Mu'asir (Bediuzzaman's Influence in Contemporary Turkish Society)

Ayn Shams University, Cairo.

SUUDİ ARABİSTAN

Bayram Sözeri

al-Imam Badi'u'z-Zaman Sa'id al-Nursi wa Arauhu fi'l-Tafsir (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and His Views on Qur'anic Exegesis)

al-Imam Muhammad ibn Saud University, Riyadh.

Sa'id Muhammad al-Qarni

al-Manhaj al-Tarbawi ‘inda Badi'u'z-Zaman Sa'id al-Nursi (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's Educational Method)

Dept. of Islamic Education, Umma al-Qur'a University, Mecca.

Suhayl Saban

al-Awda al-Saqafiyya fi Turkiya fi'l-Qarn al-Rabi'a ‘Ashar al-Hijri (Doctoral thesis)

al-Imam Muhammad ibn Saud University, Riyadh.

TÜRKİYE

Miktat Erktaş

The Method of ‘Mektubat' (Correspondence) Throughout Educational History: The Letters of Imam-I Rabbani, Mevlana Halid Baghdadi, Muhammad As'ad Erbili, Said Nursi.

Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyon.

Thesis no: 54498

Filiz Başkan

The Nature of the Relationship Between Religious Communities and Civil Society in Turkey: The Case of Fethullah Gülen.

Bilkent University, Ankara.

Thesis no: 64956

Şener Şahin

Risale-i Nurların Yeni İlm-i Kelam Çalışmaları Arasındaki Yeri (The Place of the Risale-i Nur Among New Studies of the Science of Kalam)

Theology Faculty, Bursa University.

Murat Ergin

Said Nursi'nin Felsefeye Bakışı (Said Nursi's View of Philosophy)

Theology Faculty, Harran University.

Said Yetim

Bediüzzaman'ın Eğitim ve İrşad Metodu (Bediuzzaman's Method of Education and Guidance)

Theology Faculty, Harran University.

Abdi Çifti

Bediüzzaman'ın Hayatı, Eserleri, ve Tasavvufi Yönü (Bediuzzaman's Life, Works, and Sufic Aspects)

Social Sciences Institute, Marmara University.

Abdülkadir Harmancı

Klasik Kelam Problemleri Açısından Nur Risaleleri (The Risale-i Nur from the Point of View of the Classic Problems of Kalam)

Social Sciences Institute, Marmara Universityç

Abdullah Albayrak

Sosyal Değişme Açısından Cemaat Kavramı - Bediüzzaman ve Nurculuk Örneği (The Concept of the Religious Community from the point of vıew of Social Change: Bediuzzaman and the Risale-i Nur Movement

Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Middle East and Islamic Countries Institute, Marmara University.

Osman Abidin Paksu

Bediüzzaman ve İşaratü'l-İ'caz Tefsiri (Bediuzzaman and the Qur'anic Commentary Isharat al-I'jaz)

Sakarya University, Adapazarı.

Ali Demirel

İslam Kelamında İsbat-ı Vacib: Said Nursi'ye Göre İsbat-ı Vacib Delilleri (Proof of the Necessary Existent in Islamic Kalam: Said Nursi's Views on Proofs of the Necessary Existent)

Social Sciences Instituteö Sakarya University, Adapazarı.

Şakir Turan

Bediüzzaman Saıd Nursi ve Türkler (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and the Turks)

Theology Faculty, Selcuk University.

No: 42464

ÜRDÜN

Muhammad Hamid al-Qudat

Al-Fikr al-Tarbawi ‘inda'l-Imam al-Jalil Sa'id al-Nursi (Said Nursi's Ideas on Education)

University of Jordan

Muhammad Uthman al-Khatib

Al-‘Uruj al-Imani ‘inda Badi'u'z-Zaman Sa'id al-Nursi (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's Ascent in Belief(

Ahl al-Bayt University, al-Mafrak.

Üst